Adults ONLY: this blog is not work safe & contains links to my homemade adult websites.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

DRINKING & GAMING
As my boyfriend and I sat on the couch laughing at our clumsy martial arts moves while playing Jet Li: Rise to Honor, I thirsted for a gin and tonic. I rarely feel the urge to drink, but something about hanging out on the couch sharing our one Dual Shock 2 Controller made me feel so relaxed and easy-going that I deeply desired a drink.

I had to settle for going to the grocery store and getting beer and snacks since the liquor store was closed at that hour. Still, the effect was marvelous as I got a little beer buzz and attempted to manouver James Bond on a motorcycle. The speeding, the swerving . . . the spinning in my head . . . ahhhhh. That's the life for me!

No comments: