Adults ONLY: this blog is not work safe & contains links to my homemade adult websites.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Super Stardust HD


We've had a PS3 for a few years now, but have only really used it for watching Netflix. I played a couple of game demos, but really haven't allowed myself to get sucked into gaming.

Until this new "xxx gamer girls" camsite was launched. Which made me feel like I can justify playing games by webwhoring at the same time. It's a super cool concept, actually.

Anyway, since I'm totally out of touch I tried to find some good buttonmashing games I can play online against people. It seems like all the games these days are WAY TOO STORY ORIENTED, though. I don't want to watch a movie, I WANT TO PLAY A GAME! Also: not sure I'm into shooters.

So I just wound up buying Super Stardust HD. Even though we don't even have an HD tv. And I don't know if I can play online against anyone with it.

It was only $10, and exactly the kind of game I'm into.

Meaning, now I have a headache, stiff neck, etc.

Which is why I shouldn't play games in the first place.

No comments: