Adults ONLY: this blog is not work safe & contains links to my homemade adult websites.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Justify My Love

I decided to order the SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition. I know, it's not exactly cutting edge but it's exactly the kind of non-peopled game I want to play.

Even though I shouldn't be wasting time or money on games, I justified it by using money I earned doing phone sex, and decided playing Simcity will go perfectly with being logged in to take phone sex calls. One will justify the other, since I actually don't have time to do either one (but enjoy both of them). It's impossible for me to take calls when I am blogging or working on web design projects; I just can't handle the interruptions. But it's so easy to pause SimCity that it seems like the perfect combination of activities.

No comments: