Adults ONLY: this blog is not work safe & contains links to my homemade adult websites.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

UP LATE
We stayed up until four in the morning last night playing Prince of Persia. We got to the part after the axle pick-up thingy with the moon signs on it followed by a booby-trapped hallway leading to a door that would shut if the boobytrap clock ticked down. Haven't had much of a chance to play today and I have to take the game back tomorrow, but I did just now barely manage to get under that door just as it was closing.

I found myself becoming quite intolerable as the night wore on last night, screeching high-pitched orders to my boyfriend, trying to tell him what to do during his turns. I do enjoy doing a one player game with two people. It gives you a break and a chance to just watch and enjoy, but still progress in the game. We can't save our games because I don't have a memory card (yet).

I particularly enjoy killing things. The vibrations from the controller when sucking the "sand" out of characters taking their last breaths is quite satisfying.

No comments: